Summit Vista AVS
Summit Vista AVS - Advanced ABI/Vascular System
Features and Benefits
- ABI exam can be performed while patient is sitting, making it possible to easily assess patients with disabilities or mobility impairments.
- Customize exam by selecting the number and location of arterial sites.
- Obtaining pressures for the supine ABI, TBI and segmental exams can now be performed using the arterial photoplethysmograhpy (PPG) probe.
- Automated cuff inflaction/deflation system.
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step exam instructions.
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation.
- Bi-Directional doppler (8 MHz probe) with 9 blood pressure cuffs.
- Pulse volume recording (PVR) modality.
- Software for full-page reporting and exam storage, provides download capability in PDF, CSV, or DICOM formats (allows for integration with EMR systems)
Ankle Brachial Index Assessment
- Above 1.30: Noncompressible artery
- 1.00 to 1.29: Normal
- 0.91 to 0.99: Borderline (equivocal)
- 0.41 to 0.90: Moderate Disease
- 0.00 to 0.40: Severe Disease
- 93922: Non-invasive physiologic studies of upper or lower extremity arteries, single level, bilateral.
- 93923: Non-invasive physiologic studies of upper or lower extremity arteries, multiple levels or with provocative functional maneuvers, complete bilateral study.
- 93924: Non-invasive physiologic studies of lower extremity arteries, at rest and following treadmill stress testing, complete bilateral study.
- On-screen guide
- 8 MHz Doppler
- PPG Auto Cuff Inflation/Deflation
- Individual Site Mode
- PC Software
- 9 Cuffs
- 1-year warranty.
- Includes software revisions.
- Excludes cuff and batteries.
- Additional 1-year warranty can be purchased (for a total of 2 years)