Bring more patients and increase reimbursement by delivering a complete allergy solution to your non-allergy practice! A comprehensive allergy program is a central component to total patient care. Allergy is a primary care problem. You can have the solution.
Features and Benefits
- Point of Care (CLIA-Free) Allergy Skin Tests
- Allergy testing performed in your clinic by your staff.
- Opportunity for Long-Term Relief
- Patient-specific immune-modulating treatment prevents disease progression.
- Comprehensive Training and Support
- Provider-developed training and outgoing consultative services.
- Complete Allergy Kits
- Includes everything needed for start-up and up-keep.
- Extensive Marketing Support
- Marketing materials and expert guidance to promote new allergy program.
- Skin test applicators (Do not expire)
- Antigen (Enough for specified amount of testing)
- Patient education and result forms
- Questionnaire & consent forms
- Measuring devices
- Sample treatment sets
- 2 Part Webinar Training Included
- Provider Call & Support with Board Certified Allergist
- CPT 95004: Applicator Allergy (scratch) Testing
- National Average Reimbursement: $450 / test