BioSigns CardioView HW9E Telemonitoring System w/1-Year License (ECG & SpO2)
The BioSigns HW9E Telemonitoring System is designed to continuously measure and transmit the Electrocardiogram (ECG) and vital signs to allow remote patient monitoring, regardless of geography.
Features and Benefits
- CardioView system provides all this information in one easy-to-use app.
- Eliminates the need to visit patients just to check vital signs, and ensures that when a clinician arrives in a patient’s room.
- Respiration Pressure and Airflow
- ECG Event Detection
- Allows near real-time monitoring of:Data transmission is by WiFi or 3G
- ECG (Available in 3, 5 and 12 leads)
- Airflow and Respiration Pressure
- ECG and vital signs in single device
- Digital bi-directional data with EHR's
- The CardioView System performs the following
- Uses the existing hospital Wi-Fi 802.11 network infrastructure.
- Supports data security and integrity.
- Is designed to be interoperable and integrate into the hospital ecosystem.
- Supports remote software updates with minimal system downtime.
Applications and Targets
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry: Form of real-time ECG monitoring in which the patient wears a device that monitors their ECG (electrocardiogram) data on an outpatient basis - 24 hours a day for up to 30 days. Indications of use for Mobile Cardiac Telemetry are as follows:
- Palpitations or undiscovered arrhythmias.
- Any symptoms that may connected with various cardiac abnormalities or arrhythmias: transient chest pain (angina), Shortness of Breath (dyspnea) signs of dizziness (syncope).
- Evidence of Bradycardia Arrhythmias.
- Bundle Branch Block or other transient non-life threatening conduction disorders.
- Post Cardiovascular surgery and/or myocardial infarction.
- Prescription drug monitoring to control Atrial Fibrillation.
- Patients recovering from cardiac surgery who are indicated for outpatient arrhythmia monitoring.
- Patients with diagnosed sleep disorders (obstructive sleep apnea) to evaluate arrhythmia behavior.
- Patients requiring arrhythmia evaluation of etiology of stroke or transient cerebral ischemia and / or stroke from atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter.
- Patients who require 24-hour monitoring for non-life threatening arrhythmias such as Supraventricular Tachycardia (Pre-mature Atrial Contractions, Atrial fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Pre-mature Ventricular Contractions, Ventricular Tachycardia)
- HW9E Telemonitoring System
- USB Cable
- USB Plug Charge
- ECG Cable (3 Lead, 5 Lead or 12 Leads)
- Adult SpO2 Sensor
- 1-Year Service License
- User Manual
- Battery: 14 hours for streaming; 24 hours for event
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.2" x 1"
- Data Sample Rate: 200, 500, 1000Hz
- Display: 2" Display Color
- Data Resolution: 16 bit
- USB: USB-C
- WiFi: Yes
- 3G/LTE: Yes
- SD Card Memory: 32 GB (SD Card is not included)
- Sound: Yes
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- IP Classification: IP22