BioSigns S3 Sleep Study Monitor - 8 Channel (w/1-Yr Software License)
The BioSigns HW9E Telemonitoring System is designed to continuously measure and transmit the Electrocardiogram (ECG) and vital signs to allow remote patient monitoring, regardless of geography.
Wireless polysomnography with SleepStudy PSG is a complete 8-channel sleep system with state-of-the-art wireless hardware and PSG software for managing patient data, acquisition, scoring and reporting.
Features and Benefits
- 8 Input Channels
- HW9S3 Sleep Study Monitor
- Carrying Case
- PSG Software
- PSG User Guide
- 3-Lead ECG Cable
- 1-Year Service License
- SD Memory Card
- Pulse Oximeter Soft Sensor
- Pulse Oximeter Interface Cable
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 2.5" x 1"
- Weight: 6.7 oz (180 g) with batteries
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery, 23 hrs continuous use (lithium)
- Memory: Removable SD memory card
- Type: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g transceiver
- Frequency: 2.402 to 2.480 MHz
- Encryption: WEP 128-bit/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WPA2-PSK: Wi-Fi Alliance certified
- CPT Code 95800: Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording; heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory analysis (eg, by airflow or peripheral arterial tone), and sleep time
- CPT Code 95801: Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording; minimum of heart rate, oxygen saturation, and respiratory analysis (eg, by airflow or peripheral arterial tone)
**For all CPT coding that applies to Sleep Studies, a Board Certified Sleep Physician is required to interpret and make recommendations. Check local carriers for current reimbursement values.
- 2-year warranty.