The Korebalance Mobile comes with software pre-installed in a laptop computer. The unit features patent pending variable stability technology. Korebalance software provides balance and vestibular assessment, creates training programs, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination and posture.
Features and Benefits
- Variable air pressure bladder system and a tilt sensor (solid-state accelerometer) underneath the platform to track movements 360° horizontal and 20° vertical.
- Non-stick pads on platform for added safety.
- Real time, visual biofeedback.
- Static and dynamic balance assessment.
- Five training mazes for extreme balance assessment.
- Objective documentation - printed color reports to track progress and document outcomes.
- Patient data storage - store over one million reports.
- Footprint: 23’’ diameter (58 cm)
- Platform Movement: 360° horizontal and 20° vertical movement capacity
- Machine Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Hand pump
- Variable air pressure bladder system
- Analog pressure gauge
- Tilt sensor
- Laptop computer
- 1-year warranty