The Korebalance Premiere includes all the features of the Korebalance with a more powerful 22" HD computer screen and adjustable safety rails.
The Korebalance provides exercise to three peripheral systems: vestibular, vision and proprioception to perform a coordinated function. This helps the body to re-train and improve proprioception and to develop new neurosensory pathways, thereby improving motor control, balance and neuromuscular coordination.
Features and Benefits
- Stimulate the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination and posture.
- Improves agility, reaction time and motor control.
- Makes workouts challenging, fun and interactive.
- Improves confidence for seniors decreasing the chances of falling.
- Minimizes repetitive stress on joint structures
- Trains the body to respond to an unstable environment (real-life activities)
- Improves muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion
- Rehabilitates and prevents lower-limb injuries. Korebalance "will keep your athletes on the field"
- Rehabilitates concussions and traumatic brain injury and associated dizziness.
- Increases calorie burn because more musculature is recruited.
- Screen Size: 22" Medical Grade, 16:9 screen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1028
- Processor: Intel B840 1.9GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11
- Hard Drive: 500GB HD of file storage
- Footprint: 44” x 58” (112 cm x 148 cm)
- Height: 80” (203 cm) - fully extended
- Platform: 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Power: 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 500 Watt
- Machine weight: 315 lbs (143 kg)
- Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- 15-year warranty on machine frame.
- 2-year warranty on electronics.
- 1-year warranty on wear items.