MIR Minispir New
COPD and astha screening has never been so intuitive and inexpensive. From the world leader of diagnostic solutions for spirometry, oximetry, and telemedicine, the Minispir New offers complete respiratory analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC.
- Real time Flow/Volume loops and Volume/time curves with PRE/POST comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacoline and Mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Optional online oximetry available.
- A demo version of the WinspiroPro software is available to download through Advanced Clinical Products.
- Users can test the software before purchase.
- WinspiroPro can be registered after purchasing a device, unlocking permanent program access, upgrade news, and technical assistance.
- Download the WinspiroPro Demo here.
- MiniSpir base unit
- USB Cable
- Adult reusable oximetry sensor (for configuration with oximetry only)
- WinspiroPRO software CD
- Temperature Sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow Sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication Port: USB
- Power Supply: line powered from USB port
- Dimension: 2.1×5.0×1.0 inch (45×143×25 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 Oz (65 gram)
- Measured Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV
- 2-year warranty