MIR Spirobank II Spirometer - Basic
With an innovative redesign and user-friendly technology, the new MIR Spirobank II Spirometer establishes new standards in the field of portable spirometry. Perform FVC and VC tests quickly and easily through an icon-based navigation menu.
Features and Benefits
- Basic parameters are always activated, ideal for family doctors.
- High resolution display screen, backlit for use in emergency medicine.
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) immediately measures benefits after quitting smoking.
- Indicator light provides immediate diagnosis.
- Tests are analyzed directly on the display without having to connect to a computer.
- Memory can hold up to 10,000 tests.
- Long-life rechargeable battery (around 40 hours)
- USB connection - hook up portable spirometer to computer
- A demo version of the WinspiroPro software is available to download through Advanced Clinical Products
- Users can test the software before purchase
- WinspiroPro can be registered after purchasing a device, unlocking permanent program access, upgrade new, and technical assistance
- Download the WinspiroPro Demo here.
- All models: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75%, FET, EVOL (Extrapolated Volume), ELA (Estimated Lung Age), VC, IVC, IC, ERV
- Spirobank II Unit
- USB connectivity
- Carrying Case
- 1 Nose Clip
- 2 Mouthpieces
- Lithium Ion Battery
- User Manual
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine
- Volume Range: 10L
- Flow Range: + or - 16 L/s
- Volume Accuracy: 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic Resistance at12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Display: LCD Backlit Display with Traffic Light system
- Resolution: 160x80 pixel
- Power Supply: Lithium battery 3.7V, 1100mA rechargeable, also via USB
- Keyboard: 6 keys Membrane
- Keyboard Connectivity: USB 2.0 On-The-Go and Bluetooth® 2.1
- Flash Memory Capacity: 10,000 tests
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 25mm
- Weight: 140 gram with battery (less than 1 pound)
- 2-Year warranty