The ANS Assessment System is a quick, clinically powerful and easy to use non-invasive system to test for hidden diseases.
In 15 minutes identify clinical autonomic disorders and uncover major illness and health risks including:
- Sudden Death
- Silent Heart Attack
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN)
- Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Vascular Abnormalities
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Other Hidden Diseases
Testing of the autonomic nervous system is a recommended standard of care by the American Diabetes Association for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Features and Benefits
- Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
- Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of basic health risk factors.
- Assesses the balance between the activities of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
- Reliably discovers ventricular and superventricular extra systoles.
- Assesses accumulated physical and mental stress.
- Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual's personal fitness levels.
- Reveals development of possible health risks.
- Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
- Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.
- OPTION: Include Sudomotor Testing Module with Hand and Foot sensors, SudoCheck Software for additional cost
- ANS-HRV / PWV Device
- Proprietary Assessment Software
- 3-Lead ECG
- Dual Photo-Plethysmography (PPG)
- System USB Cable
- 3-year warranty
- Includes software upgrades and analysis
- Toll-free technical support
- On-Site Training.