BioSigns CardioView HW9A Telemonitoring System with 1-Yr License (ECG, Temperature & SpO2)
The BioSigns HW9A Telemonitoring System is designed to continuously measure and transmit the Electrocardiogram (ECG) and vital signs to allow remote patient monitoring, regardless of geography.
Features and Benefits
- CardioView system provides all this information in one easy-to -use app.
- Eliminates the need to visit patients just to check vital signs, and ensures that when a clinician arrives in a patient's room, all the basic vital sign info is available.
- Respiratory Pressure and Air Flow
- ECG Event Detection
- Allows near real-time monitoring of:
- ECG (Available in 3, 5 and 12 leads)
- Airflow and Respiration Pressure
- Skin Temperature
- Data transmission is by WiFi or 3G
- ECG and vital signs in single device
- Digital bi-directional data with EHR's
- The CardioView System performs the following
- Uses the existing hospital Wi-Fi 802.11 network infrastructure.
- Supports data security and integrity.
- Is designed to be interoperable and integrate into the hospital ecosystem.
- Supports remote software updates with minimal system downtime.
Applications and Targets
- Hospitals Telemonitoring (CardioView Telemonitoring System): CardioView Telemonitoring System is a flexible patient-worn monitoring solution that goes far beyond the capabilities of traditional patient monitors. is fully configurable, it lets hospitals standardize calling criteria to meet their specific patient population needs, both inside and outside the hospital. The CardioView Telemonitoring System enables multi-patient continuous ECG and vital signs monitoring with full arrhythmia and ST Map monitoring support. It’s compatible with the end users existing technology - it includes Central Workstations and Android and iOS Smartphone Apps for near real-time monitoring of all patients wearing a CardioView device.
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry: Form of real-time ECG monitoring in which the patient wears a device that monitors their ECG (electrocardiogram) data on an outpatient basis - 24 hours a day for up to 30 days. Indications of use for Mobile Cardiac Telemetry are as follows:
- Palpitations or undiscovered arrhythmias.
Any symptoms that may connected with various cardiac abnormalities or arrhythmias: transient chest pain (angina), Shortness of Breath (dyspnea) signs of dizziness (syncope).
Evidence of Bradycardia Arrhythmias.
Bundle Branch Block or other transient non-life threatening conduction disorders.
Post Cardiovascular surgery and/or myocardial infarction.
Prescription drug monitoring to control Atrial Fibrillation.
Patients recovering from cardiac surgery who are indicated for outpatient arrhythmia monitoring.
Patients with diagnosed sleep disorders (obstructive sleep apnea) to evaluate arrhythmia behavior.
Patients requiring arrhythmia evaluation of etiology of stroke or transient cerebral ischemia and / or stroke from atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter.
Patients who require 24-hour monitoring for non-life threatening arrhythmias such as Supraventricular Tachycardia (Pre-mature Atrial Contractions, Atrial fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Pre-mature Ventricular Contractions, Ventricular Tachycardia)
- Materials Included
- HW9A Telemonitoring System
- USB Cable
- USB Plug Charger
- ECG Cable (3 LEad, 5 Lead or 12 Leads)
- Adult SpO2 Sensor
- 1-Year Service License
- Skin Temperature Probe (optional)
- User Manual
- 2-Year Warranty