Due to high demand, this product typically ships in 7-10 business days.
*This product is currently non-returnable due to it's specific use with Covid-19
The infrared no-touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
Features and Benefits
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic.
- No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- Built-in with distance sensor to avoid invalid measurement and also built-in environmental sensor makes necessary adjustments for an accurate reading.
- No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Measurement Position: Aim the thermometer probe at the center of the forehead surface and keep the probe less than 1.18 in (3cm) away for the forehead.
- Measurement Precision
- ±0.4°F (±0.2°C) within 95°F-107.6°F
- ±0.5°F for other temperature ranges
- Display of oral equivalent temperature
- Measurement Range: 89.6°F -109.2°F (32°C-42.9°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F
- Thermopile array sensor ( infrared sensors)
- Distance sensor
- Environmental temperature-compensation sensor
- Display: 0.75" Large LED Display Screen
- Dimensions: 5.39" x 1.34" x 1.54"
- Weight: 90 g (3.17 oz)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 59°F -104°F (15°C-40°C)
- Humidity: Between 15% and 85%, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa ~ 106kPa
- Storage Conditions
- Main Unit: -4°F ~131 °F (-20°C ~ 55 °C)
- Humidity: Between 15% and 95%, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
- Power Supply: (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- 1-Year Warranty