The SleepView Monitor is an FDA-cleared medical device that meets all American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and CMS guidelines for a Type III Home Sleep Test. Featuring the smallest and lightest design, the 7 - channel SleepView is ergonomically designed for patients to perform an easy self-sleep-test at home.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed for patient to self-administer sleep test.
- Sensor check lights indicate proper sensor connection.
- Verify identity of patients during home sleep study.
- “Smart Check” validates quality of recorded study before SleepView is returned to lab.
- Can perform multi-night studies.
- View and score raw data using full PSG capable software.
- HIPAA compliant Web Portal option allows seamless, secure access to patient’s sleep study data, scoring and interpretation.
- SleepView® Monitor
- USB Data Cable
- Carry Case
- Pulse Oximetry Sensor
- RIP Effort Belt
- DVD Patient Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
- Sleep Apnea Brochure - Pack of 20
- Disposable Sleep Study Kit - Includes AAA Battery, Nasal Cannula, Patient Instructions, and Patient Questionnaires
- SleepView® Manager Software (Optional)
- Dimensions: 3” x 2.6” x 0.7”
- Weight: 2 oz (57 g) (approx.) with batteries
- Power: 1 AAA alkaline battery, 12 hrs continuous use
- Memory: Removable SD memory card
- System Requirements:
- PC Computer with USB 2.0 port
- Microsoft® Windows XP or later
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum of 2 GB of disk space
- Optical (CD/DVD) Drive
- Display with 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft® Word
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- CPT Code 95800 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording: heart rate, oxygen
saturation, respiratory analysis (eg, by airﬂ ow or peripheral arterial tone),
and sleep time.
- CPT Code 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air ﬂow and respiratory effort.
- HCPCS Code G0399 - Home sleep test with Type III portable monitor, unattended; minimum of four channels: two respiratory movement/airﬂow, one ECG/heart rate and one oxygen saturation.
- Sample Report
- Reimbursement Information
- Patient Questionnaire
- How to use SleepView
- Clinical Validation Summary