Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect Spirometer
See and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests. Evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction, increase success rates of patients who are undergoing smoking cessation, show progress, and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, reliable pre/post-bronchodilator FVC, SVC, and MVV testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis.
- Instantly verify quality and variability of test performance and compare previous tests using the trending tool.
- Motivate children with incentive graphic.
- Reduce risk of cross contamination with single-use disposable transducers.
- Easily monitor, review, store and print on your computer with Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software.
- Interface with EMR or patient management systems for onsite or offsite review of key data.
FVC, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1%, FEV0.5, FEV1, FEV2, FEV3, FEV5, FEV6, FEV0.5%, FEV1%, FEV2%, FEV3%, FEV5%, FEV6%, PEF, FEF25 (MEF75), FEF50 (MEF50), FEF75 (MEF25), FEF0.2-1.2, FEF25-75, FEF75-85, PIF, FIF50, FEF50/FIF50, FET SVC, ERV, IRV, VT, IC, BF, MV, Tin, Tex, Tin/Tex
- SpiroPerfect spirometer module
- Pressure tubing
- 4 flow transducers
- Operator's manual
- 2 training posters
- Quick reference card
- Tests: FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre-Post BD
- Sensor Type: Pneumotach
- Power Equipment: None, obtained from USB port
- Accuracy: Meets or exceeds 1994 ATS standard
- Reproducibility: Meets or exceeds 1994 ATS standard
- Volume Range:0-14 L
- Flow Range: + or - 14 L/sec
- 2-Year warranty